[Coco] VCC and Mac

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Mon Jun 4 17:39:49 EDT 2012

I don't use MESS, wondering if it needs Rosetta which would explain it not working with Lion, but then you'd get an error message telling you why it won't start

Steve Batson
Batson Photography
"Today's Special Moments, Tomorrow's Priceless Treasures"

Website: http://www.batsonphotography.com
Blog: http://www.batsonphotography.com/blog
Our Free Photography Site and Forum: http://www.digitalphotographerzone.com