[Coco] Mystery to me????

Sun Jun 3 12:27:00 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have a lot of questions starting with how the .vhd was created and the W7
user type.

File ownership came to mind as the first of many possibilities.

We can get more information if the OP is willing to ZIP up the .vhd and
e-mail it.

mailto:a_nani_mouse at mindspring.com

or my main address.

Please do not send the file if the zip compression ratio is LESS than ~ 70
%.

If it is less than 70 % my website has a Basic09 program called "Filldisk"
that will fill the unused parts of the VHD with zeros which will allow
tremendous ZIP compression of the VCC .vhd. (Do on the W7 system)

I right clicked an VCC .vhd file on XP and after selecting properties noted
that the security tab did not show.

XP HELP does have the "File Ownership" topic.

SHF