[Coco] Mystery to me

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Jun 2 18:11:51 EDT 2012

I use the same VHDs stored on a USB flash drive on Win XP, Win Server 2003, Win Server 2008, Win Vista AND
Win 7. I've noticed no problems on either machine as I switch quite regularly and all the various VHDs (about 15) on the drive were created from a copy of the original Nitro VHD on the VCC distro. I've never 'created" a Vhd from scratch.
I found the easy way is to copy the original to my flashdrive then I've reformatted it in OS9 as well as RSDOS. Now I have a blank Vhd to use as a templet anytime I want another one. I suspect the original was created by Robert Gault, so it's from whatever system he uses.

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com