[Coco] Mystery to me

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 2 16:35:24 EDT 2012

Hello
Maybe
Win7 has a user control that blocks scripts
not think that's it,
but if you want to try fence to user accounts and lower the level of protection to bottom
(restart the computer, required)

if not you may return to normal position

Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.0.10.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela