[Coco] source of +5v on coco to drive HxC floppy emulator?

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 2 00:43:09 EDT 2012

I saw this thread and just realized its kinda similar to a project I'm
working on right now with my JVC camcorder.  My Camcorder has a AC-DC power
supply that puts out 5.2vdc to a odd JVC plug on for the camera.  I've been
trying to find a 12VDC(input) version of this adapter but so far to no
avail.  I've recently stumbled upon a all-in-one integrated component that
should solve my problem, and 'maybe' yours as well as an option.

The datasheet is here... http://focus.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/pt78ht205.pdf

They convert a wide range DC input down to 3.3vdc, 5.0vdc, 5.2vdc, etc.
(depending on the exact model you get).  I just don't know if there is a
12VDC power supply point in the CoCo that can drive this thing.  Perhaps
someone else could shed some light on that?

- Chad