[Coco] Fixing coco2 keyboard traces.

chris cralt at comcast.net
Sun Jul 22 16:12:01 EDT 2012

On Jul 22, 2012, at 1:39 AM, Arthur Flexser wrote:

> I think Radio Shack carries some stuff for repairing auto window
> defroster traces that is supposed to be good for this.  If not, try
> auto parts stores.

Ive used that kit before on a car window. I think it has some
resistance to it since it heats up. The Coco seems to be ignoring
anything >1ohm.

> BTW, what's a "poll barn"??

A pole barn in North America is a barn that is essentially a roof
extended over a series of poles. They are generally rectangular and do
not require exterior walls. The roof is supported by the poles, which
make up the perimeter of the barn. Walls may be added to pole barns
but are not required for structural integrity. The roof can be gabled
or hooped. Pole barns are often used for hay storage or livestock
shelter, and larger structures are also used for indoor horse stables
and riding arenas. This type of barn is not only very common in modern
agriculture but is also used for other applications where large spaces
are needed, including boat and truck storage, warehouses, strip malls,
retail stores, public exhibit buildings at a fairgrounds, and related
uses. Residential garages are also built as pole barns because of
their quick construction time and efficient use of materials.

The advantages of pole barns include their low cost and their ability
to store large quantities of hay or other materials in areas easily
accessible by vehicles, machines, and people. In the United Kingdom a
pole barn refers to a type of Dutch barn

~