[Coco] Liber809 & Atari 130XE?

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Jul 3 10:07:04 EDT 2012

On 21/06/2012 1:12 AM, Mark McDougall wrote:

> Noted. No idea what a great price is, but will have to do some research and
> decide if I can afford it.

Well the guy had trouble selling it and I ended up getting it for AUD$105,
including light gun (boxed), Atari tape deck and 5 games. No idea if that's
a good price or not, but compares rather favourably to other retro micro
systems on eBay in Australia atm. Besides, I don't think I've seen a 130XE
for sale here before!

Now to save up for the Liber809! ;)

Regards,