[Coco] Plug 'n Power Controller for the Coco

K. Pruitt pruittk at adelphia.net
Mon Jan 30 03:50:36 EST 2012

Hello everyone,

Remember the old Plug 'n Power X-10 interface/controller for the Coco?  I am
looking for programming information for this device.  I found the manual for
the device, but other than instructions for utilizing the program that came
with it there is no actual programming data in the manual.  I'd like
to write my own software for this device to use it under OS9.    If you've
ever run across such info, and remember where you saw it, please pass that
info along to me.

Thanks.

Kelly A. Pruitt