[Coco] Windows 7 CoCo emulator blues the colors never appear correctly under Windows 7 in full screen

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sat Jan 28 19:35:20 EST 2012

Roy J Lores wrote:

> Guess we will have to wait until either the author ever updates VCC or some
> new CoCo emulator that is Windows 7 compatible comes along it is too bad,
> because Windows XP has only 2 more years at best before all support is
> abandoned for it by Microsoft.

No need to wait. Try MESS and see if it works with Windows 7.
http://mess.redump.net/downloads

Regards Microsoft support or lack of, just because MS will stop support for
WinXP does not mean anyone should stop using it. For that matter, there is no
reason to stop using Win98SE if it does everything you want.
Serious gamers keep older versions of MS systems just to be able to play games
that won't run on newer OS.