[Coco] Windows 7 CoCo emulator blues the colors never appear correctly under Windows 7 in full screen

Roy J Lores cyberpunk at prtc.net
Sat Jan 28 15:39:16 EST 2012

If you mean the author of VCC, he does not even have a webpage anymore so
locating him might be right next to impossible now I've seen patches using
BAT files for games that also have messed up palettes , it somehow corrects
the problem by disabling the start bar and just about everything and then
re-starting it when the game finishes but since VCC always start in Windowed
mode using it is most likely not recommended.

Guess we will have to wait until either the author ever updates VCC or some
new CoCo emulator that is Windows 7 compatible comes along it is too bad,
because Windows XP has only 2 more years at best before all support is
abandoned for it by Microsoft.