[Coco] Windows 7 CoCo emulator blues the colors never appear correctly under Windows 7 in full screen

John Orwen jorwen at neb.rr.com
Sat Jan 28 11:46:55 EST 2012

Roy,

Are you using VCC1.42 ?

How are you entering the Fullscreen ?
are you using an F-key or the re-sizing button on the top window bar ?

Because of vision issues I use the fullscreen in Windows 7 Ultimate 64
bit and don't have the problems you
are describing.  I use the rgb mode in config and have the allow
re-sizing button checked.  When the emulator is started I just click on
the re-sizing button to go to fullscreen and everything works exactly
the same as in the normal
window mode of the emulator.

If you are using an F-key to enter fullscreen, instead check allow
re-sizing in config and then just click on the re-sizing
button on the top bar of emulator window and see what that does for you.

John N0GFB