[Coco] EDTASM++ question

Todd Wallace dragonbytes at cox.net
Fri Jan 27 12:58:12 EST 2012

Hey guys,

I am looking to experiment with assembly on my coco but I am having problems getting EDTASM to work according to the manual.  I have EDTASM++ v 1.1 disk and the manual for EDTASM.  But some of the instructions in the EDTASM manual just give errors when I try to follow them.  Have the command changed from EDTASM to EDTASM++? what is the difference? is there a EDTASM++ manual around somewhere? or should I be using the regular EDTASM ? for example the book says WD SAMPLE [ENTER] to save the source code to disk, but i get "bad parameters". not sure what I'm doing wrong.  any suggestions? thanks

- Todd Wallace