[Coco] HDB-DOS is now FREE

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Sat Jan 21 09:04:51 EST 2012

William,

I'm making arrangements for CoCoROMs to be on Wes Gale's www.opencoco.net as a project.  That will be the official hosting place for the repo.  As soon as we rectify a few technical issues I'll put it up there and let you know.

OpenCoCo supports GIT instead of Mercurial.  That will be the only difference.

BTW, have you ever made progress with your assembler in making it fully mamou compatible?  I would really like to get behind one assembler in the community and yours seems robust.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
http://www.tee-boy.com/