[Coco] HDB-DOS is now FREE

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Fri Jan 20 12:42:29 EST 2012

The HDB-DOS and Coco ROMs now have a public mercurial repository at the
following site:

http://roms.coco.l-w.ca/

The repository can be browsed normally in your web browser as well as
accessed via mercurial.

There is also a tarball with the initial contents of the repository for
those of you who do not want to mess about with mercurial and want to
download the whole thing.