[Coco] [OT} Shack: was Re: Coco keyboard trouble

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Tue Jan 17 21:11:22 EST 2012

The Fry's here in northern California have tons of parts and all the other stuff  mentioned

Steve Batson
Batson Photography
"Today's Special Moments, Tomorrow's Priceless Treasures"

Website: http://www.batsonphotography.com
Blog: http://www.batsonphotography.com/blog
Our Free Photography Site and Forum: http://www.digitalphotographerzone.com