[Coco] window surprise

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Jan 16 23:19:53 EST 2012

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 10:40:12AM +1000, Bob Devries wrote:

> on page 10-85 of the MultiVue manual, an example is given (with the correct
> spelling of the call). The comment is "acquire size of window".

Thanks, but windint windows are only part of the problem.  Well, I've
already got a seperate utiltity that's supposed to set up things for
termcap, maybe I'll have to expand it -- ask windint about the window
size on /wX, and, IIRC, ANSI and XTERM terminals can be asked directly
what size they are.

> As you probably already know, the OS9 manuals are full of errors; some bad,
> some (relatively) trivial.

Yep. ;-)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org