[Coco] [OT} Shack: was Re: Coco keyboard trouble

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Mon Jan 16 20:58:43 EST 2012

Really Sad....I used to enjoy going into Radio Shack and looking around and
I'd occassionally go to buy parts for projects. Been along time though
because of their changes. I agree with your guess about their future Steve.
What's really sad, is many other companies have been going down the tubes
as well as they've taken their eyes and focus off of the products and
services that made them a success.