[Coco] window surprise

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 19:35:20 EST 2012

Willard,

if you're using a window, then there's a system call (in C) to find the size
of the window.

However, on looking at the docs, there seems to be some confusion. The call
_gs_scsiz is on page 10-50 of the MultiVue manual, and the heading is "Get
the Size of the Window". The description, however, says: "Sets the
horizontal and vertical sizes of a screen window"

I guess you'd need to try it and see.

Regards, Bob Devries
27º10'26"S,151º16'30"E