[Coco] Coco keyboard trouble

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Jan 16 13:04:03 EST 2012

On Monday, January 16, 2012 01:02:43 PM Steven Hirsch did opine:

> On Mon, 16 Jan 2012, gene heskett wrote:
> >>
> >> Try using the conductive pens sold in auto parts stores for repairing
> >> rear-window defrosters.  I think Radio Shack also sells them.
> >
> > But the auto parts store version is likely 5 years fresher, Steven. ;)
>
> From that comment, I infer that Radio Shack has a high degree of
> consistency as a function of latitude and longitude!

If its a shack owned store, it has only a very limited, based on its own
history, ability to deviate from the truly one size fits all attitude the
shack seems to have.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Rune's Rule:
	If you don't care where you are, you ain't lost.