[Coco] A warning to readers regarding Roger Taylor

Blake Patterson blakespot at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 14:26:05 EST 2012

Thanks.

The community paying me is the last thing I want, though. Knowing the delicacy of such communities, I am not of a mind to in any way tax one. I would be fine, in all honesty, just getting one Drive Pak -- soon -- and being done with it. I'd be satisfied there, as my frustration here is having this CoCo 3 that I am so interested in exploring, just sitting here for 11 months doing nothing. I've got some kind of Home Ledger cart and Canyon Climber - that's it.

Please do not consider raising funds to satisfy me, personally. That's nothing that I want.

Thanks, though.

bp