[Coco] A warning to readers regarding Roger Taylor

Blake Patterson blakespot at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 03:48:55 EST 2012

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 6:00 PM, Mark McDougall <msmcdoug at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> I'm adding my $0.02 against my better judgement...
>
> IMHO Blake your only mistake in all of this was to urge readers to avoid
> Roger Taylor. Up until that point you offered an impartial, factual account
> of your dealings and for anyone to suggest you were slandering him is
> completely absurd. Some of the responses to your post have themselves been
> well, you couldn't say slanderous but at the very least - childish.
>
> What you should have done is ended your blog with a caveat and simply
> recommend that any potential customer consider your experience and at least
> they'll go in with their eyes open.

You may have a point here. It was not my intention going in to destroy
Roger's operation, but to share an experience that to me seems
entirely unreasonable (particularly the eBay scenario).

I have adjusted the conclusion of my article in a fashion that leaves
more to the discretion of the reader. I appreciate your comment, here.

bp

--
Heisenberg may have slept here.