[Coco] A warning to readers regarding Roger Taylor

Patrick Wilson gotitdownpat at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 10:06:28 EST 2012

I dont want to stir the pot but i feel i need to put my two cents worth in this.  I have ordered several things from Roger in the past, and while there have been some lengthy delays in getting some of them i understand his situation.  For those who are not aware, Roger has been doing his projects out of his home and had to make a rather involved move a short while back which threw him off in his schedule.  That was also complicated by a shortage of parts he had to wait on from his supplier.  On top of that, he had offered one of his more popular projects at a significant sale.  Needless to say, he got heavily overwhelmed.

While i agree that if an unreasonable delay has occured, a refund should be offered at least in light of the concept of good customer service, i can also identify with the sitaution Roger found himself in.  Just wanted to supply that info so all could better understand that Roger is not trying to scam anyone.  He just got overcome by events.

Take care all,

Pat