[Coco] A warning to readers regarding Roger Taylor

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 08:46:45 EST 2012

Excuse me, but who the fuck are you!?

Roger Taylor is a well-known and well-respected member of our community,
and you have come to the wrong address on our CoCo mailing list slandering
him like that!

I am sorry for your bad experiences. I personally and many other among us
have had many good dealings with Roger. Yes, on occassion there were
delays, but for good reasons always. The worst you could say about Roger is
that he sometimes overstretches himself and takes more than he can handle.
But he is no scammer, as you seem to be implying.

This message will be replicated on your blog too.

/Fedor