[Coco] [Color Computer] New file uploaded to ColorComputer

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Jan 10 23:43:58 EST 2012

On Tuesday, January 10, 2012 11:41:23 PM ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com did
opine:

> Hello,

> a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ColorComputer
> group.
>
>   File        : /Jim Gerrie's Coco Progs/JGGAMES2.zip
>   Uploaded by : jim_gerrie <jimgerrie at ns.sympatico.ca>
>   Description : Some more of my disk basic games
>
> You can access this file at the URL:
> o%20Progs/JGGAMES2.zip

> Regards,
>
> jim_gerrie <jimgerrie at ns.sympatico.ca>

Sorry Jim, for me, its behind a login screen as I am not a member of any
yahoo.group.  And not likely to become a member, too much spam from yahoo
owned servers.  Not your fault of course.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
"Why can't we ever attempt to solve a problem in this country without
having
a 'War' on it?" -- Rich Thomson, talk.politics.misc