[Coco] Is anyone using Dynastar yet?

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Jan 9 00:17:36 EST 2012

On Sunday, January 08, 2012 11:58:26 PM Willard Goosey did opine:

> On Sat, Jan 07, 2012 at 11:04:08PM -0500, gene heskett wrote:
> > That would likely be the best way to put 3.4 on my page too, so its
> > all in one .dsk.
>
> http://www.sdc.org/~goosey/os9/ds34.zip
>
> Have fun,
> Willard

Thanks Willard, saved me a 15 mile trip to get the disk.

I put the .dsk up on my page too. 40 track ds format.  And it all passes a
vfy check.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Stealing a rhinoceros should not be attempted lightly.