[Coco] Is anyone using Dynastar yet?

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Jan 7 21:46:45 EST 2012

On Saturday, January 07, 2012 09:41:11 PM Lothan did opine:

That is pretty old, this is version 3.4 & from the manual, it looks like it
uses both a ds.init and a termset file.  And you can switch entries in the
termset file by using the NAME which is the first entry of each line.  I
have one with around 20 entries.

Use an invocation like "ds filename -t=t2" or w4, whatever.

Perhaps, since ds has been declared PD, I can get it collected and put it
up on my web page in the next few days.  I doubt if its the very newest,
but its certainly newer than 2.3.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
It isn't easy being the parent of a six-year-old.  However, it's a pretty
small
price to pay for having somebody around the house who understands
computers.