[Coco] m6309 for rsdos

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Jan 6 16:38:37 EST 2012

Earl

Looked into it a bit a long while ago. Mainly in the Floating Point math routines and some of
the graphics routines. It really is a rather large task for one individual to undertake on a hobby
time frame basis. Doing a part time when ever one has some free time would take at least for
or five individuals to undertake that task in my opinion.

I thought what would be a better route would instead of rewriting the math routines would be
to add a math coprocessor on to the Coco3.

james