[Coco] back in the saddle

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Mon Dec 17 10:12:43 EST 2012

In a message dated 12/16/2012 11:48:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
camillus.b.58 at gmail.com writes:

Hell  Roy,

Good news to see you back up again. What I wanted to know is some  info
about your converter.

Is it analog rgb to digital  vga?
Composite to analog rgb?

something else?

Are the  schematics available?

What is your price for a kit ( just pcb and parts  )?

Enough questions for

My converter is a digital device  that converts the analog RGB   of the
coco3 into a digital signal which then is processed into an upscaled
analog  signal that
is compatible with the SVGA protocol .

I can certianly provide the components to build the unit.   You  must be
able to
place high density surface mount parts.   If you cant I can mount  those
for you
before I send you the bare board.

I will supply the schematics if you promise not to give them to anyone
else.

Price would be about $50 shipped in the USA.

Roy