[Coco] Have no idea what to call it, but, it WAS New tool: WIRED

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 13:17:23 EST 2012

On 12/5/2012 10:22 AM, Luis Antoniosi wrote:
> Aaron's Sidewalk does that. But unplugging and replugging the CF card
> all the time could damage the connector. Lots of pins to bend.

When I got my SuperIDE I also got the CF to SD adapter. I could easily
use that with an SD card and just remove the SD card to read/write with
SIDEWalk... No pins to bend! :

I would only use SIDEWalk for the initial writing of an image anyway.
Updating or writing individual disks would be done with whatever tools I
have at my disposal.

Brian