[Coco] Have no idea what to call it, but, it WAS New tool: WIRED

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 18:31:07 EST 2012

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 5:01 PM, Brian Blake <random.rodder at gmail.com> wrote:

> ...wanting to add SuperIDE support to CoCoNet. And if I'm not mistaken, Aaron
> had offered to write a GUI for the CoCoNet server at one point. But I guess
> whatever the issues there were...

FWIW, Yes, I offered to add support for the drivepak to the DW4
server.  DW4 is designed to support multiple protocols and I even
purchased a drivepak with this goal in mind.

However, Roger did not respond to my offer, no documentation of the
drivepak protocol was available (has it ever been published?), and the
coconet software has licensing issues that I didn't want to involve
directly or indirectly with the drivewire project.

I'd still consider adding support if those items can be cleared up and
all the people who seem to have lost money on the drivepak are taken
care of by it's new owners.

-Aaron