[Coco] jeweled versions was Re: SideKick 1.15

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 06:45:25 EST 2012

That's probably as good a reason as any for Willard's problem. I thought
mine was having hardware issues when Jeweled acted upon mine. Then I
tried another CoCo with the same results. Then another - thinking well
either it's a problem with Jeweled or I've got three CoCo3's with
hardware issues. Guess you could say I was testing Einstein's definition
of insanity. Then Briza sent me an image of his game and everything
worked like it was supposed to, proving for just a short while that I
wasn't crazy...