[Coco] coco plotter fp 215

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Aug 26 08:03:45 EDT 2012

On Sunday 26 August 2012 07:57:34 Douglas Bell did opine:

> Are there any programs available for the coco and the fp 215 plotter?

I've never seen that one.  I have or had a cpg-115 (actually made by Alps)
which was a teeny little thing that used roll paper about 4 inches wide.
But all the pens dried up, and the last new ones I bought were dried up
when I opened the pack.  This was at least 15 years ago.  What does the
fp-215 look like?