[Coco] "6 chip 6809 board" error and Parallax Propeller.

iggybeans at comcast.net iggybeans at comcast.net
Thu Aug 23 22:09:41 EDT 2012

I can't use one of Camillus Blockx's Hitachi processors to build a modified version of the "6 chip 6809 board" as I would probably need a HD63C09 not a .HD63C09E.
Can anyone point me toward a simple timing circuit for the "E" processor (I got rid of my data sheets years ago).

As to adding  VGA, keyboard, mouse and other accesories, what do you all think of the Parallax Propeller.

http://www.parallax.com/tabid/142/List/0/CategoryID/18/Level/a/SortField/0/Default.aspx

It may seem like overkill, but they're cheap (under $8), they have a 40 DIP version, and it uses a 5MHz clock (which, supposedly, some 6309s will run at)

Jim Igou