[Coco] EverythingOutlet.com selling counterfeit software?

Wed Aug 15 00:34:10 EDT 2012

Hi,

It's a long story with CoCo origins.

I had trouble connecting with Delphi the very first time. I got help from a
local CoCo user who passed my name and phone number onto an another local
CoCo person.

I will call him "The CoCo Software Collector (Thief)". His motto was, "If
you have some CoCo software, I have that same software and so do all my
friends". And kept at it until it was true.

I would give him a disk of software I had written and some files from
Delphi. I would get back commercial packages for the CoCo which I would take
one look at and never look at again (In most cases).

He finally gave up trying to make the rent with CoCo programming (Failing
badly) and moved onto the PC.

He gave me a disk of AmiPro and that started the chain of Lotus software
purchases following AmiPro which turned into WordPro. That free copy has
cost me lots of money over the years, well spent IMHO.

SHF