[Coco] 2MB Memory Upgrade For The Coco 3

Tue Aug 7 13:29:54 EDT 2012

Hi,

For those of you interested in the DISTO Inside the 2 meg memory upgrade
manual, please use the schematics from my webpage and this pdf on
xxxxxxxxxxx.

"Inside DISTO's 2-Meg Upgrade Rough-Draft Ver. 1.0.zip" (9/2/2009)

Which is in "/coco/NEWLY-RECEIVED/".

I uploaded the original ~ 7/11/2006. It is in "/coco/MANUALS/DISTO/" (Disto
2-Meg.zip) The scans were done ~ 10/xx/2000.

If I can find the original paper manual Tony sold me for ~ $25 I will scan
it again as I can find nothing on the web but documents descended from my
original OCR work. I can not find out if the original image scans were ever
saved by me.

I am unsure if Little John found some OCR errors or errors in Tony's
original text. It has been said that Tony may have intentionally included
some mistakes in his manuals.

So two CoCo hardware persons have checked this document, Paul Barton and
Little John. (Three if you include Tony.)

>From the end of the pdf:

-----------------------------

This is a rough draft OpenOffice.org Writer ".odt" and/or Adobe Acrobat
".pdf" transcript of Tony Distefano's original document. I found and
downloaded the document from the xxxxxxxxxxx ftp server, and so I assume
that permission has been granted for the document to be posted there. I have
corrected many errors in the original document and extended it somewhat.
Please note that this rough draft still contains errors, and I will continue
to refine it as I have time. Any input would be appreciated:
sales at gimechip.com - Also, does anyone know how I can contact Tony?

Thanks - John Eric Turner and his Father

SHF