[Coco] Liber809 boards are in

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Thu Apr 26 19:41:45 EDT 2012

On 26/04/2012 19:56, Boisy G. Pitre wrote:
> Boards came in today and are up on the latest blog post:
> liber809.blogspot.com
>
> Waiting on parts which should be here next week.  I'll be bringing
> both assembled boards and kits to the fest for sale.

Looks cool, I presume that the big socket is for the 6x09, what's the 20
pin socket for ? Buffer chip, or a PAL to convert some of the 6x09
signals to be 6502 ?

I wonder if this would allow the fitting of a 6809 to other 6502 based
machines ? I've often wondered about seeing if I could fit a 6809 to the
Acorn BBC as it has pretty decent hardware.

Cheers.

Phill.