[Coco] Reading a SuperIDE Compact Flash

Paulo Lindoso paulo.lindoso at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 17:41:52 EDT 2012

I certainly volunteer... just need the pointers... :)

Will look into "dd+toolshed", read some source code and see what I can come
up with...

Before that, I still need to sort out my cabling problems... Tried to wrap
part of the cable around aluminum foil to increase insulation in areas
there MIGHT be some interference (most of the cable just runs over my
rooftop), but no luck.  If it's a small cringe (small enough to allow
electrical conductivity, but big enough to mess up "signal-wise", I am
scr*#$...).  Will try re-plugging for the 3rd time.  Worse comes to worse,
will simply install a wireless repeater and be done with it! :)

Cheers,