[Coco] CoCo educational program ID requested

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 18:42:17 EDT 2012

The computer where the two kids are placing items on the screen is a CoCo,
and by the placement of its RAM badge it is one of the early CoCos; looks
like it has a disk controller so it must be a 16k of RAM CoCo: a 26-3002 in
the RS catalog.

Have no clue about the program though, looks like a very well suited
application for kids that age.

-- RP