[Coco] NitrOS9 Machine Language

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Apr 5 13:37:58 EDT 2012

I found most of the info in the Nitro Tech Ref... some more in the cgfx document.
One thing that I haven't seen explained though I probably just missed it, is does an "os9 I$Write" keep its pointers during succesive writes? In other words, if I want to load a GP buffer and can only get the data in pieces, will a loop of writes (ater the initial "$1b,$2b,grp,num ect".)  be incremented properly or will it have to done in one run. One example would be reading from a disk, 1 sector at a time then sending it via I$Wite to the buffer then getting another sector and so on. The whole idea here is to not set a large buffer space in the 64k workspace.

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com