[Coco] CoCo repair-upgrade

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 18:26:26 EDT 2011

Actually, that's EXACTLY what I used...I tried desoldering braid first...mixed results.  Tried vacuum desoldering bulb., only seems to work if hit the part real quick before it cools.  I LOVE how the desoldering iron/bulb combo works.  Only downside to it I've seen is its easy to make a mess with the solder residue it tends to spit out