[Coco] [Color Computer] Digest Number 1403

William Carlin whcarlinjr at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 14:37:44 EDT 2011

Anthony,

Hello.

You might want to check the archives at ftp.rtsi.com for this issue.

Also on coco3.com search the past messages in the forum.  A gentleman in there converts the CoCo magazines to a pdf and then uploads them to one of the large file stores on the internet.  If anyone has archived that issue of Hot CoCo, he would have it.

8-bits rule and the 6809 is the king!

William Carlin

Sent from my iPad