[Coco] superIDE or drivepak ?

Manny manney at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 11:17:35 EST 2011

On Tue, 2011-11-15 at 10:02 -0600, Sean wrote:
> Grab some popcorn, I think a can-o-worms is getting opened!

Despite the absolute need for popcorn, we need an _independent_
side-by-side review of each of the products so that people that aren't
in this CoCo holy war already can see the differences and choose which
is the better solution for themselves.

Is there such a beast?

More importantly, does it come with popcorn?  ;)

-M.