[Coco] Anyone still play text adventure games?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed May 25 18:25:15 EDT 2011

I always saw graphical adventures and text adventures as two very
different things, sort of like novels vs comic books (or movies).
There are great examples of both, and both are enjoyable, but they
really aren't the same thing.  The modern day "interactive fiction"
community focuses on text only work.

Text is my preference, as I also agree with Dr. Sheldon Cooper.