[Coco] Hello Aaron help dragon

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sun May 15 19:32:44 EDT 2011

I have a new friend in Spain and told me a serious problem
they use dragon and apparently did not have accessories
none
no records, no memory
cassette single
DW knew no
and now try to get to work on the dragon
but will not be tanfacil
worse that I turn to you
I said that are many people who are in that situation
Hello
I told them that maybe something can be done

they were trying to do something for serial

but nothing like yours

knew no cloud nor your pages

i was showing them

they are in Spain and speak Spanish but understand and speak English

although it works for you like dragon dreamcast and coconut has 20 or 30 machines

http://www.retrowiki.es one of its pages

http://www.retrowiki.es/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?1337

http://www.uroboros.es/dragon/juegos.htm

get something like yours

they do not schedule

and have poor dragon and abandoned coconut

http://www.uroboros.es/dragon/juegos.htmhttp://www.youtube.com/rondreamcast
connect through a serial dreamcast

XRoad spoke and I leave the sources to put them in dreamdreamcast emulator now has a coconut

what you think?

I did not know

think we can help?