[Coco] Qualifications Committee Planed at CoCofest. Was: 6309 with a side of half cooked GIME?

Fri May 13 18:32:33 EDT 2011

Hi,

The corroded NiCd batteries in the HP-25 have ate it.

(".8" is what appears on the LED display when AC power is attached and will
not change.)

May 1975!

34 line octal to decimal and decimal to octal program was found in the case.
It had to be entered each time the calculator was turned on.

Also a Metric conversion card from Halted was inside.

http://www.halted.com/

Perhaps the first electronic surplus store and one of the very few
remaining. I could almost walk to it and was the last one I visited. You can
visit also. (They have two other stores, I have been to them also.)

http://www.halted.com/commerce/static/StoreTour.ppt

SHF