[Coco] wikipedia entry

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Tue Mar 29 19:32:37 EDT 2011

Roger,

I find it hard to believe that you didn't know how to do this.  The answer to your question is readily available within two clicks and a search:

1. At the page, click View History at the top.
2. At the history page, click 500 to get the maximum number of history entries
3. Search the resulting page for the keyword "bluetooth".  I got this: entry

 11:35, 14 February 2009 Diego bf109 (talk | contribs) (52,466 bytes) (→Community development: added bluetooth) (undo)
--
Boisy G. Pitre
http://www.tee-boy.com/