[Coco] wikipedia entry

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Mar 25 12:43:36 EDT 2011

Can someone tell me where I can find out who entered or edited the
following entry at wikipedia ?  The way it is worded could be
misinterpreted as Cloud-9 offering a bluetooth pak, even though a
comma is used to separate what new hardware gadgets are available out
there.  I want to add my own line that clarifies who produces such a pak.

Thanks

Community development

A group of computer hobbyists continue to develop new hardware and
software for the machine. Each Spring, the Glenside CoCo Club in the
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago>Chicago area hosts an annual
CoCoFest gathering. At the 2007 event, the arcade game
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donkey_Kong_%28video_game%29>Donkey
Kong was ported from the original Z80 code to the CoCo's 6809 by CoCo
programmer John Kowalski. Using code translation and emulation
techniques, the end result was the actual Donkey Kong game running on
a 512K CoCo 3. Other hardware releases include a SuperIDE from
<http://www.cloud9tech.com>Cloud-9, which enables using modern drives
on the CoCo, including
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compact_Flash>Compact Flash cards, and
a bluetooth serial pack.