[Coco] New Setup Multi language for CocoDskUtil V 1.0.8

Fri Mar 4 18:01:47 EST 2011

Hi,

Until someone reports otherwise, assume that it will install and work fine
on XP.

It's persons like me that are running Vista or W7 with UAC turned on that
will have problems.

I  installed CoCoDskUtil on W7 with UAC turned off and it looked fine, but I
did not do a lot of testing.

Until a newer version comes out I will be using the old installer on Vista
with UAC turned on as I do not need to run in admin mode.

It is a matter of understanding what Windows Vista and W7 allow with UAC on
to finally get it right. It's all in MSDN documents but my links have become
stale.

"Developer Best Practices and Guidelines for Applications in a Least
Privileged Environment" is the document title.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa480150.aspx?ppud=4

Is the starting place now.

SHF