[Coco] The CoCco Community

O. Alan Jones oalanjones at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 21:27:15 EDT 2011

I think that this mailing list is the heart of the CoCo Community. I
think that there are many good ideas being proposed for the future of
our hobby. I also realize that sometimes good ideas need money and
backing to sprout legs. What is your passion? I would suggest that we
latch on to a project that we are interested in and do as much as
possible to support the developer of said project. I am amazed at the
level of creativity that exists in our community. I would like to see a
bulletin board posted somewhere that lists all of the current projects
in work at this time, either software or hardware.

Best regards,
Al