[Coco] What are the best games to show off a coco?

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Sun Jul 17 04:49:00 EDT 2011

All,

I had posted previously about this (ahem):

"There was also a game, I don't recall the name of, for the CoCo 3 that
had 3-D dungeons (kinda like DofD) that were made with some kind of "3D
Engine" that allowed the rooms to be defined (according to the
programmer) in a vector format of some sort; it was a hack-and-slash
dungeon RPG - I can't think of the name - ugh!"

---

At the time, I wasn't certain about it, and couldn't find an ad for the
game in my Rainbow magazines; but I just looked it up again - and
wouldn't you know it - it was "The 7th Link"!

The dungeons of this game are rendered in a "pseudo-3D" manner (somewhat
akin to Dungeons of Daggorath - but with more detail and color). I
remember the programmer of this game detailing how they
created/displayed the dungeon (some kind of 3D vector format of sorts);
I haven't had a chance yet to try out the game, but if the advertisement
is anything to go by, those 3D dungeons are probably pretty nice looking!

-- Andrew L. Ayers, Glendale, Arizona